2015 P-ESL Certification Workshop Registration Fees & Options
After selecting from the list of events below, you’ll be asked to select from the following registration options:
- Full Payment/Standard Registration: $450.00
- Deposit: Pay $225 now, $225 upon arrival*
- Group Discount: Use this option if 2 or more individuals will attend the same event on the same date: $375 per person
- Student: Use this option if you are currently enrolled in a Communication Disorders program. Please bring Student I.D.): $300
- ILP Grad: Use this option if you have already completed the PESL Certification Workshop at least one year ago: $250 (This registration option includes an updated Trainer’s Manual, but not new testing materials or scoring books.
- Free Refresher: Use this option if you’d like to attend your second P-ESL certification workshop in under one calendar year (365 days). Free Refresher registrants should bring their original set of workshop materials. Registration is required; walk-ins cannot be guaranteed admittance.
- AccentLink Pro Member: Use this option only if you are repeating the workshop and you are currently an AccentLink Pro member: $225 (This option may not be used by first-time workshop attendees. This registration type is a courtesy discount for AccentLink Pro members who have attended a workshop in the past, at least one year ago, or became an AccentLink Pro member by completing an online course.)
*Cash, checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard and American Express will be accepted at the event.
Review the course description and agenda before registering.
All current ILP events are listed below.
Click on a workshop title to check the status of the event and register.
Cancellations and Substitutions
Refund requests for PESL and Marketing Essentials workshops will be honored, minus a $25 processing fee, if written or email request is received no later than 10 business days prior to the scheduled event date. Refunds are not available after the 10-business-day deadline.
Substitutions (another individual attending in your place) and transfers (attending the same type of event on a different date) may be made to another program (same event type and title) within 365 days of the original ticketed event date. Tickets may not be transferred to another attendee or another ticket type upon arrival. Transfers and substitutions (attendee or ticket type) require 48 hour notice to email@example.com.
Substitution and Transfer requests will be honored for 365 days following the scheduled event completion date, after which all deposits and payments are forfeited. If you cannot attend an event for which you have purchased a ticket, you may receive a refund (according to the terms described above) or apply your payment to a future workshop date within 365 days of the completion date of the event for which you originally purchased a ticket. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange ticket transfer.
When a workshop cannot be conducted due to hazardous weather or dangerous conditions, ILP will make a reasonable effort to notify attendees as early as possible. Full refunds will be available upon request when workshops are cancelled or postponed. Registration payments for events that are cancelled or postponed may be applied to any future workshop within the coming 365 days of the original workshop completion date. ILP will not be refund any expenses beyond registration.
- You will be notified by email if any changes are made to your scheduled program (i.e., date, venue, city, or cancellation).
- Walk-in registrations will be accepted at the Standard Registration rate as space allows. If you plan to arrive without registering prior to a workshop, please contact Training Director Joe Comeau first at 800-526-4824. You may be denied entry due to space/material availability.
- No audio or video recording without permission.
- Lunch and parking expenses are not included. Please check with the venue staff for nearby lunch options.
- Dressing in layers is recommended due to room temperature variations. Meeting rooms tend to start out cold, then get hot when the room is filled, then get cold again after the temperature is adjusted.
- You will receive a Certificate of Attendance and Completion at the end of the program.
Most workshop attendees register using our secure online registration payment system, but you may also register by mail. Print and mail the registration form with the appropriate payment. Complete the online registration form by selecting the “Pay By Check” option. Registrations must be postmarked by the indicated deadlines for each event.
If the purpose of attending our training event is to help you maintain or improve skills related to employment or business, expenses related to the program may be tax-deductible according to I.R.C Reg 1.162-5. Please consult your tax adviser.
Continuing Education Units
ILP Training Division offers Continuing Education Units based on program length and completion. Credits/units are offered according to our approval by the Continuing Education Board of ASHA (American Speech-Language Hearing Association). Completion certificates may be presented to your local licensing board or agency, and approval is at the discretion of your local licensing board. The certification of completion distributed at the conclusion of the course will document your attendance for state licensing boards or other regulatory organizations.