Click on the workshop title to register.
*Cash, checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard and American Express will be accepted at the event, but unannounced walk-ins cannot be guaranteed seating or workshop materials.
Cancellations and Substitutions
Refund requests for PESL and Marketing Essentials workshops will be honored, minus a $25 processing fee, if written or email request is received no later than 10 business days prior to the scheduled event date. Refunds are not available after the 10-business-day deadline.
Substitutions (another individual attending in your place) and transfers (attending the same type of event on a different date) may be made to another program (same event type and title) within 365 days of the original ticketed event date. Tickets may not be transferred to another attendee or another ticket type upon arrival. Transfers and substitutions (attendee or ticket type) require 48 hour notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Substitution and Transfer requests will be honored for 365 days following the scheduled event completion date, after which all deposits and payments are forfeited. If you cannot attend an event for which you have purchased a ticket, you may receive a refund (according to the terms described above) or apply your payment to a future workshop date within 365 days of the completion date of the event for which you originally purchased a ticket. Contact email@example.com to arrange ticket transfer.
When a workshop cannot be conducted due to hazardous weather or dangerous conditions, ILP will make a reasonable effort to notify attendees as early as possible. Full refunds will be available upon request when workshops are cancelled or postponed. Registration payments for events that are cancelled or postponed may be applied to any future workshop within the coming 365 days of the original workshop completion date. ILP will not be refund any expenses beyond registration.
- Walk-in registrations will be accepted at the Standard Registration rate as space allows. If you plan to arrive without registering prior to a workshop, please contact Training Director Joe Comeau first at 800-526-4824. You may be denied entry due to space/material availability.
- No audio or video recording without permission.
- Lunch and parking expenses are not included. Please check with the venue staff for nearby lunch options.
- Dress (always casual) in layers since meeting room temperatures can sometimes be unpredictable and unruly. Meeting rooms tend to start out cold, then get hot when the room is filled, then get cold again after the temperature is adjusted.
- You will receive a Certificate of Attendance and Completion at the end of the program. CE activity will be reported to ASHA by the Institute of Language & Phonology for all ASHA-certified attendees who submit a CE activity form at the event, whether your CE registry is active or not.
- Workshop cancellations and postponements have been very rare in our 20+ year history, but if something prevents our workshop from being conducted, you will be notified by email as early as possible, and every effort will be made to honor or refund your payment.
Most workshop attendees register using our secure online registration payment system, but you may also register by mail. Print and mail the registration form with the appropriate payment. Complete the online registration form by selecting the “Pay By Check” option. Registrations must be postmarked by the indicated deadlines for each event.
If the purpose of attending our training event is to help you maintain or improve skills related to employment or business, expenses related to the program may be tax-deductible according to I.R.C Reg 1.162-5. Please consult your tax adviser.
Continuing Education Units
ILP Training Division offers Continuing Education Units based on program length and completion. Credits/units are offered according to our approval by the Continuing Education Board of ASHA (American Speech-Language Hearing Association). Completion certificates may be presented to your local licensing board or agency, and approval is at the discretion of your local licensing board. The certification of completion distributed at the conclusion of the course will document your attendance for state licensing boards or other regulatory organizations. See course descriptions for additional CEU details.