Current AccentLink Pro members, log in here.
The ILP has created a networking, resources and promotional hub for certified instructors known as AccentLink. Think of it as the “inner circle” for those who want to actively promote and enhance their services. There are two levels of membership:
If you’re entirely new to the PESL system of English pronunciation teaching tools, and you have not yet enrolled in our training, but are interested and would like to learn more – you can register for free occasional and informative updates from ILP. It’s a great way to allow us to stay in touch and provide you with updates about our latest offerings and resources.
ILP will never share your email address.
If you have completed the PESL certification training and you are already a certified PESL instructor, you are invited to take advantage of the exclusive Pro-level membership.
AccentLink Pro membership gives you access to:
- discounts on most trainer products at www.ajcomptonpesl.com
- the Trainer Directory here at 800-language.com, where you can showcase your business with a full page-length description and photos
- a members-only downloads area, containing a growing library of forms and reference tools not made available to the general pool of instructors (including orientation handouts for clients, course outline sheets, weekly assignment handouts and manual assessment forms)
- the 800-language.com Video Archive – currently featuring the very first edition of Dr. Compton’s video training series showing demonstrations and explanations of the critical teaching points as they were taught by the PESL master, himself.
- a Certified PESL Instructor digital badge for displaying on websites or other marketing collateral
If you are, or you’re thinking of becoming, a student of our online PESL Certification Course, one year of AccentLink Pro membership is included with your registration. You do not have to pay for your first year of ALPro membership. You can access the ALPro resources immediately after registering for the certification course, and you can add yourself to the trainer directory as soon as you are ready. (AccentLink Pro is not included with live workshop attendance.)
Membership is not required to maintain your certification. It’s completely optional, but it is required for inclusion in our trainer directory. The trainer directory at this site does not automatically list every certified PESL instructor. It only includes current AccentLink Pro members who opt in to provide their contact and profile information.
Certified Instructors can join AccentLink Pro here. (Click for annual rates and options.)