The ILP has created a networking, resources and promotional hub for certified instructors known as AccentLink. Think of it as the “inner circle” for those who want to actively promote and enhance their services.
Current AccentLink Pro members, log in here.
If you’re entirely new to the PESL system of English pronunciation teaching tools, and you have not yet completed the certification training course, but are interested and would like to learn more – you can register for free occasional and informative updates from ILP regarding new developments in the PESL English pronunciation practice and assessment tools, as well as news regarding our training offerings.
If you are a certified PESL instructor, you are invited to take advantage of the exclusive Pro-level membership, giving you access to:
- discounts on most trainer products at www.ajcomptonpesl.com
- the Trainer Directory here at 800-language.com, where you can showcase your business with a full page-length description and photos
- a members-only downloads area, containing a growing library of forms and reference tools not made available to the general pool of instructors (including orientation handouts for clients, course outline sheets, weekly assignment handouts and manual assessment forms)
- the 800-language.com Video Archive – currently featuring the very first edition of Dr. Compton’s video training series showing demonstrations and explanations of the critical teaching points as they were taught by the PESL master, himself.
- a Certified PESL Instructor digital badge for displaying on websites or other marketing collateral
Certified Instructors can join AccentLink Pro here. (Click for rates and options.)