The ILP has created a networking, resources and promotional hub for certified instructors known as AccentLink. Think of it as the “inner circle” for those who want to actively promote and enhance their services. There are two levels of membership:
If you’re entirely new to the PESL system of English pronunciation teaching tools, and you have not yet enrolled in our training, but are interested and would like to learn more – you can register for free occasional and informative updates from ILP. It’s a great way to allow us to stay in touch and provide you with updates about our latest offerings and resources.
ILP will never share your email address.
AccentLink Pro membership gives you extended access to exclusive ILP resources, including:
- the Trainer Directory here at 800-language.com, where you can showcase your business with a full page-length description and photos
(anyone can view the directory, but only AccentLink Pro members can add themselves to the directory)
- a members-only downloads area, containing a growing library of forms and reference tools not made available to the general pool of instructors (including orientation handouts for clients, course outline sheets, weekly assignment handouts and manual assessment forms)
- the 800-language.com Video Archive – currently featuring the very first edition of Dr. Compton’s complete video training series showing demonstrations and explanations of the critical teaching points as they were originally taught by the PESL master, himself.
- a Certified PESL Instructor digital badge for displaying on websites or other marketing collateral
- discounts on most trainer products at www.ajcomptonpesl.com
AccentLink Pro is a membership level for certified PESL instructors and those who are registered and working on the certification course. It is included with your ILP Academy registration (one year). You will become an AccentLink Pro member as soon you enroll and submit your registration fee for the PESL Certification Course.
Once your first year of enrollment expires, AccentLink Pro is an optional membership. It is not required to continue using the PESL method and materials. It is not required to maintain your certified instructor status.
AccentLink Pro Membership Fees
$50 for 1 Year
$80 for 2 Years
AccentLink Pro memberships can be paid for on the Course Catalog page.
If you are, or you’re thinking of becoming, a student of our online PESL Certification Course, one year of AccentLink Pro membership is included with your registration. You do not have to pay for your first year of ALPro membership if you are registering for the certification course here for the first time. You can access the ALPro resources immediately after registering for the certification course, and you can add yourself to the trainer directory as soon as you are ready. (AccentLink Pro is not included with live workshop attendance.)
Membership is not required to maintain your certification. Once you complete the course, you are certified for life. There is no annual fee or renewal requirement. If you’d like to continue listing yourself or your business in our directory, you’ll have to pay for AccentLink Pro membership on an annual basis.
The trainer directory at this site does not automatically list every certified PESL instructor. It only includes current AccentLink Pro members who opt in to provide their contact and profile information. Use the AccentLink menu in the top menu bar to access the List Your Services option.